Sunday, April 12, 2009

Brazos Bend :)


Had a great day yesterday. Persuaded Kathryn to go to Brazos Bend with me. Actually, it wasn't hard. Apparently all I have to do is prefix a request by "would you like to go in the truck to X" and the answer will be "yes." Kathryn calls this "the truck novelty." I'm trying not to only use this information only for important things. We had a great time walking the trails and I got a rare shot of Kathryn taking pictures. I like this picture because it shows her intensity and focus on getting the shot she wants. Naturally, she will hate this picture, because she hates all picture of herself.

After walking around, we headed briefly down to Bryan Beach, then ate at our favorite German restaurant in Lake Jackson. Had my first Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout. Delicious! All in all, a wonderful day, and a very welcome change from work/school. It made me want to visit other state parks. I feel an Austin trip coming on... Kathryn's never been there and is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment